DanteeZe

Destroyer of Gutters
Ratings
I shall try to address this issue :)
Talking about Issues, when exiting the Trainstation and turning to the left- for some Reason all of this gets rendered, even though the Tree infront of the Entrance to the "Second Part" of the City blocks the view off. These kind of Problems are dotted all around the Map.

20191021195318_1.jpg

I ain't no mapper- but I doubt this is good for performance.

Last edited:

DanteeZe

Destroyer of Gutters
Ratings
True, Fallout songs work nicely in the HL2 Universe, makes it seem so distant, dystopian and forgotten. Especially, since it's the part of Town that the Combine want people to forget about. (Atleast what I believe.)

Atle

Community Director
Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Ratings
Added screenshot of remade loyalist apartment building lobby and apartment interior

Last edited:

Atle

Community Director
Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Ratings
Added loyalist kitchen picture - COMPLETE WITH A INTERACTIVE WILLARD INDUSTRIES OPEN/CLOSE FRIDGE 5000 (get it while it's still 0.5% off the price!!!)

Imperator RAD-X

Scotsman
Staff member
Community Manager
Ratings
Added loyalist kitchen picture - COMPLETE WITH A INTERACTIVE WILLARD INDUSTRIES OPEN/CLOSE FRIDGE 5000 (get it while it's still 0.5% off the price!!!)
From what you've told me about your Elevator 5000, I can only imagine the sheer frustration built into the fridge. What will it do, shoot ice in your face when you try and get some?

DanteeZe

Destroyer of Gutters
Ratings
From what you've told me about your Elevator 5000, I can only imagine the sheer frustration built into the fridge. What will it do, shoot ice in your face when you try and get some?
Food gets teleported into your Fridge, thus you never run out of Food.
Oh, and also a built-in hot tub on the back.

Atle

Community Director
Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Ratings
  • New loyalist apartment building now complete and added to the map (with a wonderful working elevator)
  • Uploaded screenshots of the WIP cp checkpoint outside the loyalist apartment, very close to the rations & nexus

Juicy

HL2RP Gamemaster
Ratings
  • New loyalist apartment building now complete and added to the map (with a wonderful working elevator)
  • Uploaded screenshots of the WIP cp checkpoint outside the loyalist apartment, very close to the rations & nexus
Very nice atle can’t wait to see the finished version

DanteeZe

Destroyer of Gutters
Ratings
I'm only hyped for the fridge, not the map. :cool::cool:

More fridge pics please.

(Obviously meant as a joke.)