AbeBatJes

Ratings
Hey there everyone! To those that don't know me, I'm AbeBatJes (Abraham Batman Jesus), or in the past have been known as Captain/Major Deathdealer (these names I haven't gone by in years). I haven't been involved in the roleplaying community in years, due to back to back 'bad' communities. It's been difficult to find a really good roleplaying group that actually makes me want to stay and contribute. The past few groups have been, 'promising', but it was only satisfactory at best. However after learning of this group from Robert and Rad-X (and knowing that the Lore Map actually came from you guys), brought me back some hope. Whether or not everything will go smoothly is difficult to say, because it all depends on the playerbase. However I hope that this community is even better than I imagine, and hope to make a new home :)

Equinox

HL2RP Gamemaster
Content Creator
Ratings
Welcome to the band!

Hope you have a good time. As always, don't be afraid to contribute. I always like to read new lore additions and server suggestions, even if I have no say in their approval.

AbeBatJes

Ratings
Heh..well, back in my..Sophomore year of highschool (I think? Roughly 2012/2013?), I drew during art class a mixture of Abraham Batman Jesus into a singular lifeform. Then it just kind stuck with me.

Adobe_20171014_084710.png

Imperator RAD-X

Scotsman
Staff member
Community Manager
Ratings
Welcome, Abe.

Glad to have you on board. Bring anyone else you might think they'd want to try out something fresh, refined and completely new. :)