Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
would need to be considered non-cannon since we wouldn't be able to approve/deny those posts. good idea though
it doesn’t make that much of a difference

stuff in the rp doc section likely wouldn’t ever get added to the lore map anyway seeing as how it’s traditionally used for stories and tales and ic documents

Robert

British Swan
Staff member
Community Manager
Platinum Supporter
Ratings
This seems like something we can add. I will wait for more people to respond to this suggestion before any decision is made on it

Sectus

Chief Deputy of Civil Protection
HL2RP Gamemaster
Ratings
As long as there's a stipulation that the roleplay documents written by those individuals not approved for expansive lore writing are restricted to their own characters/events that don't change the wider scope of lore, I'd be fine with it.

Imperator RAD-X

Scotsman
Staff member
Community Manager
Ratings
They won't be, Sectus. If anything, it's mainly file or documentation storage from people's perspectives, journals or diaries I would imagine. It won't affect the main outcome of any presumed story line.

Dark Gamer

HL2RP Gamemaster
Ratings
They won't be, Sectus. If anything, it's mainly file or documentation storage from people's perspectives, journals or diaries I would imagine. It won't affect the main outcome of any presumed story line.
It's basically an IC creative section, used for ads, current affairs, public "democratic votes" and the like.
If there are simple rules put up, I am personally in support of the suggestion as it filters relevant and not so relevant lore-content.

Status
Not open for further replies.