shit

Content Creator
Ratings

During the portal storm, roughly a day into the whole ordeal, a large portal opened above the middle of St. Petersburg. What dropped from it, was a massive structure, larger than most have ever imagined a building to be. It destroyed a collection of buildings as it crashed into the ground, but managed to stand properly without falling over. Barely anyone had time to properly inspect it, but from what was seen at the time, the building appeared to be made by something sentient, considered by many as an artwork.

After the seven hour war, the combine began to send scientific branches to investigate this anomaly, having covered it with tests from top to bottom. As evident, even the combine is not aware of where this collection of metal has appeared from. A popular theory is that there's a third party somewhere in existance, and has accidentally been involved through the resonance cascade. Anyone who knows about this however may consider the lingering fear of the unknown, that there might even be something above the combine in the food chain.​

Imperator RAD-X

Scotsman
Staff member
Community Manager
Ratings
I get the premise well enough. However, my personal opinion on this isn't very supportive for the logical reason that it feels more SCP than Half Life in this case.

I'd support it being a little story or informal look into "what lies elsewhere", but really it just looks like a bunch of random aliens just dropped a weird rollercoaster and then forgot about it...

Imperator RAD-X

Scotsman
Staff member
Community Manager
Ratings
Hello,

As much as it's interesting - this feels rather out of place and also seems to look as if it's not in correspondence to what Half Life can offer. As said before, it looks mainly as if it were within the limits of the SCP Universe despite its current coverage.

I won't say there's a 100% closure to this unless people would really like it. I also have to keep bearing in mind for what's stated above, however.

Feel free to keep creating your own content, though, even if this one isn't really accepted into actual lore fronts.