Imperator RAD-X

Scotsman
Community Manager
Ratings
Top tier.

I'm in full support but I must also stand with the faction leads in terms of what they've already established on the lore front as we have much in motion already for it. I don't know if anyone sees it, but this has potential. By potential, I mean bringing a substantial amount of immersion to the table, bridging together a great many aspects of Half Life, not just them being "these are Union researchers".

Factions can coincide in ways with this that they can have some more fundamental meaning with things that do go on behind the scenes and out of the public eye. Events as well are also a major thing I have my eye on with it.

This is very early on even though we do not have a server yet, but this is firmly welcomed aboard. I just want confirmation from the leads to see if they're happy with what's being proposed along with Equinox agreeing or disagreeing with any particular changes that are suggested.

I'll keep this open - it'd be a complete waste to throw something like this away due to the amount of creativeness behind it. Cheers.

TheDeNuke

Event Manager
Platinum Supporter
Content Creator
Ratings
I'll just tag the faction leads that are relevant here since Imperator RAD-X failed to do so and their feedback is entirely critical in regards to if this document is ever approved or not (as RAD-X has stated).

Ergo. final thoughts/confirmation or additional modifications: Flanders Sectus lucid shad

Equinox

HL2RP Gamemaster
Content Creator
Ratings
So just to clarify, the following is being reviewed as of now:
The original post, with the following alterations:
1. Facilities are not monitored by Civil Protection, but instead monitored by Dispatch. OTA are called in as reinforcements and may be posted at installations already as guards, especially at higher priority installations.
2. Medical support is provided by CMU who are chosen for their skill and loyalty who reside on site.
3. The UPRD have no connection to the creation of the OTA.
4. The UPRD are behind the operations within blacksites and other research facilities.
5. Finally, the Compound Directors and other leadership entities are in charge of rooting out inner corruption if need be.

If approved, these will be edited into the original post.

Sectus

Chief Deputy of Civil Protection
HL2RP Gamemaster
Ratings
1. Facilities are not monitored by Civil Protection, but instead monitored by Dispatch. OTA are called in as reinforcements and may be posted at installations already as guards, especially at higher priority installations.
2. Medical support is provided by CMU who are chosen for their skill and loyalty who reside on site.
4. The UPRD are behind the operations within blacksites and other research facilities.
5. Finally, the Compound Directors and other leadership entities are in charge of rooting out inner corruption if need be.

I'm fine with the idea as long as these stipulations are adhered to.

Flanders

OTA Lead
HL2RP Gamemaster
Content Creator
Ratings

yes

Equinox

HL2RP Gamemaster
Content Creator
Ratings
the original post was never updated before being moved Equinox

please apply the changed we discussed
EDIT: I have rewritten the paragraph describing installation monitoring and defense in order to accomodate the alternatives. I've also removed bits about OTA development for the same reason. As for medical support and blacksites, I have decided to leave out in the sense that these can either be assumed, or made clear on lore posts about the blacksites themselves.

Last edited:

Equinox

HL2RP Gamemaster
Content Creator
Ratings
Unless any staff member says otherwise, this submission is Finalized. Feel free to ask any questions about this and I can elaborate, whether it be questions about the faction itself, or requests for clarification.