Meow the Cat

Luna is better than Celestia tho
Staff member
Ratings

Welcome to the TeslaCloud Community!
On behalf of all of our staff I would like to welcome you to our little corner of the internet and wish you a pleasant stay.

Server where
Our servers are being developed. Since they are using a custom framework and schema that we coded from scratch (the development going as far back as 2016!), it will take some time for us to implement the set of features that we will be happy with.

Any ETA?
Our ETA is sometime in 2019, due to new issues or other external factors that we cannot predict. We will do our best to fit into this time frame, but be prepared for delays that may occur.

Where can I track your progress?
You can track and follow the development of Flux (our gamemode framework) at it's GitHub page, it's completely public and all of the code is open-source and free. We will also add bots to our Discord server that will post logs from GitHub and GitLab (where our HL2RP schema private repo is), so that you can always track what we are up to and get notifications, even if we are working on the schema.

3 months is a long time. Why should I stick around?
By sticking around now you will be able to help our development efforts with your suggestions or feedback to our development logs, where you can really affect where the development will go. We listen to all suggestions.
You may also get certain awesome perks, such as badges (once we add those) for your early membership and support.

And in the end of the day, if you stick around, you'll be able to chat around and hang out with the rest of the community.

I want to help financially, is there a way to do that? And if I do, what do I get?
There isn't yet, but we may create a Patreon account soon. If you donate, you will get visible perks, such as banners, badges, nickname colors, as well as in-game chat icons or custom unique citizen models once the server is up. We will never provide any rewards that affect the gameplay.

Last edited by a moderator: