Dark Gamer

Protector of Blanky
HL2RP Gamemaster
Ratings
As much as I want to go with Spine's opinion, I am pretty sure I've seen this before...? Might want to post in the creative corner if you want to promote an artist or yourself.

Ratings
Fuk outta here weeb
i reeally lreally like anime girls they make me feel alive the anime girls are not really all that good in a fight they are not all that cool but they still are all very cool it's cool that they have weapons they still are cool because they have swords they are cool to fight against they are cool to watch in the anime and in the manga it's cool that you can use the "ultimate attack" and its awesome because its cool the ultimate attack is cool but it takes a long time to charge up and to cool off in the anime it takes a really long time to charge up and cool off i feel it takes a very long time to cool off in the anime but it cools down after a while and after that cool down its cool so after a while its cool when you use the ultimate attack you can use it more often in the anime you can charge up the ultimate attack you can cool off in the anime it takes a long time to charge up but after that cool down

Kawakun

Content Creator
Ratings
i reeally lreally like anime girls they make me feel alive the anime girls are not really all that good in a fight they are not all that cool but they still are all very cool it's cool that they have weapons they still are cool because they have swords they are cool to fight against they are cool to watch in the anime and in the manga it's cool that you can use the "ultimate attack" and its awesome because its cool the ultimate attack is cool but it takes a long time to charge up and to cool off in the anime it takes a really long time to charge up and cool off i feel it takes a very long time to cool off in the anime but it cools down after a while and after that cool down its cool so after a while its cool when you use the ultimate attack you can use it more often in the anime you can charge up the ultimate attack you can cool off in the anime it takes a long time to charge up but after that cool down
cool

Ratings
Now what the fuck does that even have to do to with what Spine had said?

Spine

Certified Gypsy Head Copper
Sponsor
HL2RP Gamemaster
Ratings
1573325561923.png